Bikes for Business
Increasing numbers of businesses are realising the benefits of supporting cycling among their employees, not just in terms of improved environmental image, but also for increased productivity, through happier and healthier employees, and reduced costs. Having a company pool of bikes can in addition provide greatly increased resilience at times when the public transport network is compromised by strikes or other incidents.
- Bike for all's Cycling to work pages, from the UK's biggest cycling info site
- London Cycling Campaign's cycling to work guidance
- TfL page on bikes and businesses - includes link to Booost scheme for tax deductable cycles
- Business Cycle cycling to work initiative by the Central London Partnership
- London Cycling Campaign Corporate Affiliation Scheme
- Tax Benefits - link to City Cyclists directory
- Cycle to Work Scheme Implementation Guidance - providing detailed information for employers' payroll and HR departments on implementing tax free cycle loans to their employees.
LATEST: TfL now offers London businesses free cycle stands, trade price bikes and match funding for facilities such as lockers and showers: click here for more info.